Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER 2009!

We had a great Easter! The Easter Bunny came Sunday morning and left Brody a basket full of candy, Sidewalk Chalk, and Bolt (he calls it "doggy movie"). He was SO excited about Bolt, and we have watched it almost twice a day since he got it. We missed our first 2 Easter Egg hunts because we were 10-15 minutes late (me? Late? No way!) you can't be late to those things, apparently! Luckily, Brody didn't even care about the Eggs- he just wanted to play at the park. On Sunday, we went to my in-laws and had another attempt at an Egg Hunt... after getting Brody off of the slide, he finally got into finding the eggs. He would open every single one and dump it into his basket. Needless to say, we had melted chocolate eggs all over by the end! The kids also painted Easter shirts and decorated eggs. After all of the activities we headed to my parents house (a block away) and ate dinner with them, DeeDee, Eric, Braxton, and Jayden. We then went to the park and had another Easter Egg hunt. By this time, Brody knew exactly what to do- although he still opened every egg and dumped it in his basket. He's so funny! After our egg hunt and a little play time on the slides, we headed back to Bobby's parents house and had a Birthday celebration for Bobby. (He turned 27 on the 10th)!! We had cute little bunny cupcakes and ice cream. :) After the celebration, we headed back to my parents house for another birthday pie! (That's what he gets for having his birthday 2 days before Easter! Both families wanted to do something for Easter AND his birthday, so we got it double time!) It was a lot of fun, though! I have more pictures from Easter, but they are on my other camera. I will post them soon! Happy Easter!!!


Here we are after Church on Easter


My "original" Easter Dress... I bought this a couple of months ago (it WAS too big THEN) when I tried it on the night before, well, this is what it turned into. Oh boy! Bobby says I looked like "a lollipop" and "a pink parachute" I didn't end up wearing this to church! (Brody's getting a little too good at these "belly photos"! Look at that serious face!)

Brody's Easter outfit- the best photo I could get and he was throwing a fit- he was mad, not sad!

Me and baby at 37 weeks

3 comments:

Jen Duke said...

I just love you! I knew it! You are still in stilletos! How is it that you can look that stinkin' gorgeous when you're about to have a baby?!?! I'm so jealous. I wish I had the fashion sense you have in your small toe.

Nicole and Scott said...

I am soooo jealous that your baby is almost here!!!

Kristina said...

you look GREAT. Jealous you look so cute at 37 weeks.
Pink is your color, very cute on you.