I'm here at my computer sitting on my big workout ball- trying to get some contractions to stay. I've had a little progress the past day and a half, but still no baby. BOO HOO! My tongue is tingling with numbness because I just ate half of a pineapple... My third whole pineapple is finished now... in 1.5 weeks! I guess I'll be going back to Costco soon to buy another. It's pretty weird being able to say I'm due next Saturday- crazy! I never had to go thru the last 2 weeks of pregnancy with Brody because he was 2 weeks early (how nice of him!). I am feeling great still, just getting a little ancy(sp?)!
Brody's taking a nap, my house is clean, I'm showered and ready... so, I'll just do a little update on the rest of the family:
Bobby and Brody have been enjoying the backyard lately. They go out quite often and kick around a ball- Brody loves it! I will sit on the porch or watch from inside if I'm making dinner at the time. The other day, Brody picked a flower and brought it to me... it made my day! It was a dandelion- the absolute cutest dandelion I've ever laid eyes on. I was glad to be getting a flower from my little man, but also so happy to have my big man teach him to bring me flowers! :)
Brody has been talking up a storm, and it's so much fun to hear him talk. He's pretty funny!
Lately he's been saying "Oh goodness!!!" (sounds more like "Oh nooness!") he has also been saying "oh gosh!" (thanks to me in the car... oops!) He's our little parrot, and I never realized how often I say things until he starts to say them!
He counts to 14 on his own, backwards from 10-1, and 1-10 in Spanish. If Bobby says anything to him in Spanish- like, "hola!" Brody follows with "dos" :) At least he recognizes the difference in languages!
Brody has also been a little monkey...
He has been into locking and unlocking our doors. He will take ANYTHING he can find to stand on and give himself a little boost. Most things end up on the counter or someplace high so he can't stand on it, but he just finds something else. Like, the other day, I put his drum stool on top of the cupboard and the next thing I know is he's standing on my Bridal pictures photo album next to the door. His little lion toy is on top of my dryer because he stood on it last week to get on top of my washer. I'm seriously running out of places to put these big step stool toys, but he's definitely not running out of smart ideas anytime soon! At least he's being creative!!
Well, there's my little update on us... hopefully my next post will have a baby picture!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sitting... waiting... RANDOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Funny - you can come clean my house - I'm sure that would help start your labor :)
Brody is so cute, I guess that's what we get for having boys right ? One adventure at a time, life is never boring. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one! You look absolutely fantastic you are such a cute pregnant girl. I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant. I'm so excited for you!! He's coming so soon hurray!!
oh, bummer! I was hoping to check your blog today and see pictures of the new little guy :( Hopefully you have had the babe, but just haven't posted it on the blog yet :) Good luck!
good luck! I am anxiously awaiting the big news!!!
post the pictures of Gavin already dangit! I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment