Gavin boy is getting big... still TINY, really, but getting bigger. He's definitely getting some chub on his body. (my aunt says my milk must be pure fat) :) He's enjoying it, and he's growing- that's all that matters!!
On his one month birthday (or so) he started smiling! He would give a few little grins here and there, mainly while asleep, but since his one month it's been easier to get him to smile at you. He is such a sweet little boy! We love him so much. (And it's nice to get a little response out of him to know he loves us too!) :)
Brody loves his baby brother. Anytime Gavin starts to fuss/cry, Brody makes sure I know about it. He hates it when his brother is sad. Brody will always ask where his baby brother is and if he finds him he says "OH! There he is!" He likes to point out Gavin's eyes, mouth, and nose. He thinks it's funny to put his face RIGHT in front of Gavin... he doesn't understand me when I tell him that Gavin can't see him when he's that close. I guess it is a little easier for Gavin to see close, but still!
Brody lays down by Gavin any chance he gets! Aren't they so sweet!
Gavin is having more and more awake time and is such a sweet, calm, relaxed little boy. He is still sleeping very well. Only wakes up twice in the night, and falls asleep on his own. The other night, I fed him and was going to put him back in his bed, when all of a sudden I looked down at him (half asleep) and he was giving me the biggest open mouth smile! It was so darn sweet! I couldn't help but wake up more and smile back at him for a few minutes.
He loves looking at lights, and loves the bath. I have been staying off of milk while nursing him (because Brody had a sensitivity to it) and it has made such a difference (between the 2 boys). I started eating yogurt and cottage cheese when Gavin was about 2 weeks old and after every feeding he was fussy and would spit up practically everything I fed him. I have not been eating any dairy, once again, and it has helped. (Of course, he still gets fussy and spits up - but nothing like the 3rd week).
Bobby fed Gavin his first bottle at 2 weeks. Gavin didn't have any problem with the bottle, and will also take almost any binky we've given him. (thank goodness, because we like the Nuks!) he doesn't seem to be too picky! Good boy!





2 comments:
Oh how cute! Brody is such a good brother.
Gavin's adorable! I tried calling you this morning to see if you were going to play group... I ended up not making it. It's cute to see how much Brody loves Gavin!
Post a Comment