We cut Gavin's hair on Sunday (12 weeks old). I can't believe he already needed a little trim. His little hairs on top were just way too long!
Before:

During:

Before:
Brody put his car on the pile of hair! (yes, I saved it) :)
After:
Bobby. Erica. Brody. Gavin
Brody put his car on the pile of hair! (yes, I saved it) :)
After:
4 comments:
So cute! I think Gavin looks a lot like Evan in the more recent pictures! Reese still doesn't have very much hair, but it is coming in though.... I think it will be a long time however until she will need a haircut! :) Your kids are adorable! I saw you called the other day, I will be calling you back soon it just has to be the perfect time so we can chat for a while! Love ya
Gavin is such a cutie!!! And I am so jealous he already needed a haircut- I am counting on our next little baby is going to take after Jackson and be bald her whole entire first year!
Wow, We just barely gave Krew his first hair cut and he's a year old. Gavin is so adorable!! Your kids are just so cute!!
He is such a cute baby, I can't get over it!
Post a Comment