My baby's getting so big! I can't believe he's been out of my belly now for as long as he was in. (I like it much better having him out!!)
We absolutely LOVE our Gaver-boo. He brings so much joy to our lives. Here are a few things about Gavin and what he's been doing lately:
* he enjoys eating! He eats a jar of baby food, oatmeal, and nurses before bed each night. (that's just his dinner)
* he is great at "gumming down" food.
* He clicks his tongue
* he spits his food out when he's done. like, really SPITS it. WATCH OUT!! And, then he laughs about it.
* He can crawl. He started out doing the worm at 8 months, then scooting, then crawling just a few days ago!
* He still doesn't have any teeth... but has big bumps that should be pushing out teeth any time now.
* he's a VERY healthy little boy. We're so thankful! He's only had one fever of about 100.5 for a day.
* He has the same milk sensitivity that Brody and I have. Knowing this has made a HUGE difference in his health and happiness!!
* he's THE HAPPIEST baby ever!
* he goes to sleep on his own. I just lay him down and out he goes. SO NICE!
* he can say "mama", "dada", and "nana"
* he likes to yell and hear his voice
* the other day I noticed him get mad when Brody took a toy. He grunted for a good 10 seconds. haha!
* he is learning to clap, and loves to hear people clap around him
* he already loves cars and balls
* he has lots of nicknames which include: Gav, Gavers, Gaver-boo, boo-boo, buggy, buggy-boo... if Gav's ever crying in the car, Brody will say "it's ok Gavi-boo-boo, we're almost home!!" (he says it in a high pitched voice, like how I say it) it's so cute!
At his 9 month app this week, his stats were:
head: 17 inches 15th%
length: 27.6 inches 25th%
weight: 18.2 lbs 15th% (50th%)
(About his weight: his Dr looked at him and said the chart must be off- he said he's more in the 50th%, he says he's definitely healthy and eating well. haha!) I love Gavin's chunkiness!





1 comment:
Can I say that Gavin is such a handsome little man... what a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment