I saw Brody playing with the memory card to my camera. When I went to put the camera away I noticed it was still open and missing the card... I showed it to Brody and asked where it went? He told me it was in the garbage. I was shocked and started to dig thru the (not so full-thank goodness!) garbage and guess what was right at the bottom?? Yep! My memory card. I'm so glad he's able to tell me where things are. He has quite the memory! I'm also glad that I asked him where it was before I lost it for good!!!
.........
I gave both of the boys a bottle and laid them down next to each other on the floor. I went upstairs for a minute and heard Brody say "Gavin's drinking my bottle!". I headed back downstairs to find Gavin's bottle empty and Brody's bottle in his hands. Brody tried to take it away but Gav just got mad so we let him finish Brody's bottle too. He loved it. *It was Goat's milk, so it wasn't a big deal for him to have it* :)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Today-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Good thing they didn't trade, Brody may have never wanted the goats milk back!! (We tried Jason on cows milk and two weeks into it he informed me that he needed his goats milk back because the cows milk hurt his tummy. I think he's on goats milk for life... which I'm totally cool with. The twins probably will be too if they have my sensitivity... yay for goats milk!!!)
Leah thinks Stone's sippy cups are the best. The bad thing is that Stone is constantly giving her his sippy cups!
thats so funny my little girl has a milk allergy and drinks goats milk to she loves it!!
Post a Comment