Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Library, again

This time was much better!

I took the boys to Story time this morning and Brody L-O-V-E-D it! He had an absolute blast! While we were listening to the stories, Brody (bless his sweet little attention span) decided to swing at two fake golf balls, say "peace out dude" while holding up two peace signs, and sing "Tonight's gonna be a good good night, WAHOO!"

He always makes me laugh. He is my little clone.

After the stories, we went outside where he began running with all of the other kids- I'm so glad I took him. He had a great time! He found a friend who enjoyed playing tackle with him, so that was good! I usually have to tell him not to tackle people... BOYS! They're a blast!



Another funny story- about the same song that he just loves to sing :)

During nursery singing time on Sunday, he stood up in the middle of the circle (while we were singing "once there was a snowman") and busted out "tonight's gonna be a good good night, wahoo!" he loves that song and sings it at any chance he gets. It was a nice little concert, but we need to work on when it's appropriate to bust out in song! Wish me luck!

No comments: