Last night we were watching "amazing race" so I put Brody on one couch to lay down while Bobby and I were on the other. Brody was telling me to come and lay by him but I told him that I was going to sit by Daddy. He then said in the cutest little voice "come lay by me... I love you!" I couldn't believe my ears! He tells me he loves me all the time (when I say it to him), but this was the first time he said it by himself. I loved it! The rest of the night he kept saying "I love you too"... I tried to tell him he didn't need to say "too", but I don't even care! I love that he loves me :)
I love him, too!
Monday, April 12, 2010
I LOVE YOU TOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment