Gavin had a big day yesterday!
He loves to play basketball with Brody whenever they're in the bath. Gavin usually stands up and "dunks" the ball in the hoop while Brody shoots it from the corner of the bathtub. Yesterday Gavin noticed what his brother was doing and began trying to shoot the ball. This was his first time actually meaning to throw a ball!! It was so fun to see him doing this.
Yesterday while I was feeding him lunch he started to shake his head "no" when he was done. He almost looked like he was dancing!! It was pretty funny. I let him shake his head and then tried to feed him again to make sure he was really done. He had a few more bites then started to shake his head "no" again. I stopped after that - he was full!
Yesterday I was holding him up so he could walk with me in the living room. He didn't want to take any steps with me so I let go of him thinking he would just sit but he ended up standing there on his own for about 5 seconds. Now, I know 5 seconds doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you're baby is doing something like that for the first time, 5 seconds seems like forever! It was so exciting to see him do that!
I'm so proud of him! He keeps growing more and more every day and he's so much fun to watch. We love him! Good job, baby!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment