Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Are you ready for this??

nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh! I just feel like singing! And cheering. For some reason, that song reminds me of cheerleading. I must have had a routine with that in it! Anyway, I asked if you were ready for this because I have to catch up on sooo much! (It seems that all of my blogs go this way) I need to be better at blogging. Friday, I woke up to Bobby still next to me and it was 6:30. He's usually on his way to work by then. He surprised me and took the day off. He even had the whole day planned! He took me to breakfast and then we went to the zoo. It was such a fun day! My two boys! "Ghost of the Bayou" (A White Alligator- very cool! Only 10 in the whole world.)

Me and Bobby "measuring" up to a Gorilla!! HUGE!

Bobby also told me on Friday that he had taken off Monday and Tuesday as well!! YEAH! I love it when he takes time off from work. It's so much fun to have him home. On Monday we went to Park City and shopped at the outlets.. It's kinda funny how we came home with bags full of clothes for Brody, and NONE, I mean, NONE for us! Oh well! His clothes are a lot cheaper than ours would've been. Tuesday we just hung around the house, went and watched the cars, and that's about it! It was nice to relax! This last week Brody began to roll over (to the left) and he's able to sit up if you're right there by him! He's so much fun! He turned 5 months last Monday and weighed 15 lbs at the dr a couple of weeks ago. He's getting so big. Here are some pictures of him (I started giving him a little bit of Rice Cereal last week. He loves it!)

Messy face after eating some cereal!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He's so cute erica. How fun to have a little vacation without having to leae the comfort of your own home.