Friday, August 24, 2007

Just a funny, random, post!

So, I was just looking through our pictures, and came across these photos of when I was pregnant. I can't believe how BIG I was. I was HUGE! I always tell Bobby I know how much he loves me because of the fact that he went around town with such a big wife! HA! I love him!! Anyway, Every time my family got together, my mom would take a picture of the three prego girls. (Always the same pose!) I found out I was pregnant in July, then my two sisters DeeDee and Dayna announced they were pregnant as well! DeeDee was 10 weeks behind me, and Dayna was 5 weeks behind DeeDee. It was a lot of fun being pregnant all together! So, here are just some fun pictures that we took.
This was taken at the end of Dec. I was 6 months pregnant.

This one was taken 3 days before I delivered. Look how low my belly got. (And BIG)Here, Brody is 1 1/2 weeks. DeeDee is 7 months and Dayna is 5 1/2

DeeDee had Braxton. He's about 2 weeks. Brody is 10 weeks older than him.Dayna had Cole.. he's about 3 weeks, here. He's 2 weeks behind Braxton.

So, There you have it! A funny, random post. Now, you all know that there are only 3 grandchildren on my side, and they are all boys, all born within 3 months of eachother All born on a Wednesday!! It sure is fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so fun that you guys took pictures all throughout your pregnancies, man I wouldn't let anyone near me with a camera! Erica- to answer your questions Andy went to her Grandma Terri's for the night and she is two weeks old. Kelli had a really hard time leaving her but Chad worked on her all day long and she finally gave in. We had fun and it was a good weekend.