Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My baby... Bobby!

My sister in law Natalie just posted this on her blog, so I decided to do the same! Now you can get to know Bobby (and me) a little better! Enjoy..


Who's your man? Bobby (Baby!)
How long have you been together? Hmmm... Well, I guess I will just say it'll be 3 years at the end of September!

Dating/Engaged/Married? Dating- 10 weeks, Engaged- 3 months, Married- 2 years 3 months.

How old is your man? 25! WOW!

Who eats more? This question is pretty debatable! Bobby eats more in one sitting, but I'm probably the one who eats more throughout the whole day. I'm usually starving like an hour after finishing a meal. (I think it's because I'm nursing..)

Who said "I love you" first? Tough subject! I wanted to say it for a long time, so I kinda pushed Bobby into saying it first, but then in response to it, I said "thanks!"- I know, I'm mean, but after that, he wouldn't say it, (I don't blame him) so I had to say it again in order to make up for my dumb mistake- I LOVE YOU BABY!

Who weighs more? Bobby- although I was right up there with him while I was pregnant. (I'm proud to say I never outweighed him during the pregnancy, though!)

Who sings better? Bobby! I love when he sings to me!

Who's older? Bobby- by 3 years and 4 months

Who's smarter? I have to say I'm pretty darn smart, but- Bobby is definitely smarter! :)

Who's temper is worse? Need I even answer that question?? Bobby.

Who does the laundry? ME! At least once a week, and I enjoy it!

Who does dishes? We usually put our own dishes in the dishwasher after we use something. I HATE dishes in my sink. Although, Bobby usually empties the dishwasher. I don't like to do it.

Who's feet are bigger? Bobby's

Who's hair is longer? MINE!!!! It's getting soo long and I love it!

Who's better with the computer? Bobby

Who mows the lawn? The yard people!

Who pays the bills? Automatic withdrawal! Thank you very much! Bobby is the one who watches our finances though.

Who cooks dinner? I do! I love to cook..

Who drives when you are together? Bobby

Who pays when you go out to dinner? Bobby. Unless I say I have some cash that he never knew about! :)

Who's the most stubborn? I'm very easy going, but I would say I'm probably more stubborn. I don't give in very easily sometimes.

Who's the first one to admit when they're wrong? We usually don't have to admit who's wrong. We don't argue very often!

Who's parents do you see more? I'd say averaged out, it's probably pretty even. We see Bobby's parents a little more often because they live nearby, but lately, we see my parents for a longer period of time while they're here visiting.

Who kissed who first? Bobby kissed muah first!

Who asked who out? Bobby asked me out.

What did you do? (First date we went on- late notice) The First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. First date he asked me on (prior to the devotional) was to the Forgotten Carols! (The whole audience had to stand up, hold hands and sing "we can be together, forever, someday) Honestly, even though it was "technically" our 1st/2nd date - it didn't bother me one bit!

Who's more sensitive? Wittle Ewica :)

Who's taller? Bobby!

Who has more friends? Bobby does. I'm kinda a loser!

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share. We usually go back and forth in trying to
make decisions together!


Well, that was fun. I love you Bobby!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

erica-that was such a cute little post. I could just hear you saying it. lol.