Here it is! His playroom is just about FINISHED! All I need to do now is put up a few pictures of him. But, thankfully, we got the vinyl lettering this week and LOVE it! (If anyone wants to order some, let me know and I'll get the info to you.) Also, last night, Bobby and I were asked to be part of a YM/YW activity. The teens were able to ask us questions about being married, dating, etc. Some questions were... when was your first kiss? What was the most romantic date you've been on? How do you control finances? Most embarassing moment while dating? etc. It was pretty entertaining! We had a great time answering questions that the kids had, but I found it pretty intimidating! I was really scared that I would say something wrong and it would affect some teens decisions... I know, I know, I'm thinking too much about it. But, I remember being in YW and looking up to people older than me. It's just scary now days!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Brody's Playroom and more pictures!
Eating avocado- by himself! :)
Making Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies!
Baby's sippy- and yes, he's squating! He likes to sit like this!
Posted by
Erica
at
9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Brody's playroom looks cute and very fun! I bet that was intimidating doing the YM/YW panel, but I'm sure you guys did great! What a fun experience!
He is so cute! I just love him!! I want to come and see the playroom, plus I need to return your tupperware anyway so I'll have to stop by. I also need help making my blog cute. Sounds like we need to get together!! Give Brody lots of loves from us!
Oh your too nice! Your right, we practically do know each other in that big cirle! :) I at home in the days, I think it would be fun to get together and have a play day. I work but just monday and wednesday night..and thursday nights now just for a few hours teaching tumbling and cheer. But thats not till four! By the way I love the lettering in your playroom, its so cute!
How CUTE!! I love Brody's playroom! Where did you get the stickers that go on the wall? Are they pre-written or do you buy letters and put them together? I hope that made sense...lol.
Post a Comment