Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures from way back when...

My all-time FAVORITE picture of Bobby! Love his face- and the fact that that thing flies FOREVER!



As you now know (because of my tag below...take a look at that post, too) I'm in Las Vegas. Brody is taking a nap so I decided to look at some pictures that my mom has on her computer. HOLY COW! I found so many. Some are the ones we used in our wedding video and that's why I was able to find pics of Bobby. Enjoy!!





Our Engagement






How sweet!








Teaching me how to golf!




This is why I love him.. Bobby



Erica

3 comments:

ahollandetc said...

HA! These pics are so fun! It is crazy to see how much times have changed in such a short amount of time!

The gas guy is here right now trying to fix my gas line, but it seems to me like more damage is occuring than anything else...i have like 90 holes in my wall now! What problems have you had with your place?

How fun that you get to visit in vegas. I bet your mom loves having you and the babes there!

About Me said...

Bob-this is Annie (Pehrson) Burdett. Remember from DHS? I just got a glimpse of your blog through another blog. Anyway, it was fun seeing pictures of you and your cute wife and little boy! We have a blog to:
www.grahamandannie.blogspot.com

Where are you guys living?

the Eggett's said...

Nice pics! You two are a cute couple. I love the pic of bobby with the "it flies forever" thing. . . . whatever that is. and, that is a GREAT picture of him popping the question with the temple lights in the window. I love it. We need to hang out soon! You should come to play group this week!