Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TAGGED

7 things you may not know about me...


1- I'm currently in Las Vegas! Bobby is in NY this week for business, so, I came to Vegas to stay with my mom. We're having a great time, and the weather is WONDERFUL! Miss my hubby though!

2- I love the beach! There is nothing I'd rather do than sit on the beach with family and friends, preferably with a nice cold smoothie, chips and salsa, wearing a bikini! :) (Me wearing it, not the chips and salsa!)

3- I don't work out. BUT!! I need to start. I consider nursing and chasing Brody my daily workout!

4- I did 112 back handsprings in 1/2 hour. I was a cheerleader in H.S. and we had a fundraiser for the squad. We had people put down how much money they would give us for every back handspring, toe touch, flip, whatever... within 1/2 hour. So, for example: I had a teacher give me 10 cents for every back handspring- therefore, he ended up giving me 11 dollars and 20 cents. you get the picture! We made lots of money, and were dizzy at the game that night!

5- I consider myself being from Las Vegas, but I grew up in Boise, ID. When my parents got divorced (I was 9) me, my mom, brother, and step-dad moved to Boise from Las Vegas. I was there from 5Th grade to the middle of my junior year, and then we moved back to Vegas when I was 17. I graduated H.S. in LV and my parents still live there (here!).

6- I LOVE LOVE LOVE frozen yogurt. But, the only place up North is TCBY at the mall- retarded! I love their white chocolate mousse and get it whenever it's available. And, I always ask for a sample of it. Bobby laughs at me when I do this because it's my favorite flavor ever, yet I still get a sample before I buy it!! I need to make sure it still tastes just perfect!

7- I am on a mission to hook someone up. It is one of my dreams in life- seriously. I know, I'm lame, but I really want to be a matchmaker - at least once!

I tag... YOU! If you read this, you're now TAGGED! Congratulations!

No comments: