Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All Aboard!!??

This is the last call for our soon - to - be - private blog. PLEASE post a comment with your e-mail address or send it to me at ericamcguire@gmail.com . Also, it wouldn't be such a bad idea for YOU to add my e-mail address in your contacts list... JUST IN CASE I don't get you an invite (you can let me know!). I am known to be a little spacey, and may forget to add someone... If I forget to add you it's not because I forgot you, well, it is because I forgot, but... Oh! I don't know what I'm sayin', I'm just ramblin'. You can take the camera off me now, am I off?!! Anyone see the CMT Music Awards?? Can you say... Kelli Pickler? That was actually very funny. Anyway, my post is totally off in some other subject. (Of course. How does that always happen to me?) I'm just typing away, which I just found out that I suck at! Yep, I took a typing test online today and I can type 38 WPM. WOW! NOT! Oh well. I feel like I type fast, I just mess up the words. Bobby hates when I type e-mails- I always have to delete... which is what I'm doing right now, but you'll never know, because I fix the words!! Back to the POINT of this little rambling. I need everyone's e-mail address if you haven't sent it to me already. Alrighty?! I want to go Private within the next couple of days! Thanks! Love ya!

4 comments:

The Lunts said...

Hey Chicky babe, you are so cute! We for sure need to do somethin before we move! Last time we saw you guys was at the Crickets wedding! K I will tell Mike to call Bobo!

CourtneyFJ said...

Hey Erica! I read your post about "home theater" ... weird! Maybe we should go private too. My email address is pcfjeldsted@yahoo.com

the Eggett's said...

include us!

amberdonn@gmail.com

Kristina said...

we would love to be included e-mail is bastow.kristina@gmail.com