Friday, April 18, 2008

And this is why

we're going private...

I received a comment from "home theatre", as well as "digital camera"- the same comment. I know it's probably a computer- but still...

Home Theater has left a new comment on your post "I couldn't resist":
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com/. A hug.

WHAT??? Doesn't even make sense! And, gee, thanks for the hug. Loser!

Keep sending me your e-mail addresses- HURRY!!

10 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Weird! I have heard stuff like that happening a lot. I should probably contemplate the private thing.....

Lindsey said...

Hey! We found your blog on Justin and Lindsey's blog. We haven't seen you guys in so long but it looks like you're doing well. This is Marshal and Lindsey by the way. You should add us if you go private...marshyv79@yahoo.com. :)

Anonymous said...

Yo Bob! It's actually marshyv79@gmail.com Love the blog!

the Eggett's said...

creepy!

amberdonn@gmail.com

Nikki said...

Keep me in the loop. Hopefully no more weirdo posts.
nicole.norris@gmail.com

Brooke said...

so, i got that same exact post for a different company! GAY. i wonder if having the weird letter thing you have to type in would prevent that...hmm...ya, i was irritated at that too. also, my sister in laws blog, had a message on it that sent a virus.

a.t.a said...

love the new layout!

Brandi Lyn said...

That would irritate me as well, i don't blame you. I am seriously contemplating going private. Here's my email! lasvgsunshine@yahoo.com

Galbfam said...

Thats crazy. Keri_galbraith@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I just had that same exact message today, how crazy. It was from like Brazil, what?