Thursday, April 10, 2008

But...Everyone's doing it!

So, I've had about 5 friends in the last couple weeks decide they were going private. At first, I wondered why, but now i think it's a pretty good idea! I don't really want just anyone looking at my sweet little family! Only all of YOU! My nice, cute little friends! I'm sure you know the routine, but please leave me your e-mail address and I'll be sure to send you an invite! Even if I don't know you, but you check my blog, I'll invite you! (BTW: I have a friend who I've never even met, but we know basically everything about eachother's lives thanks to blogging!! Well, we met at church when we were like 10, but that's beside the point...) Just leave your e-mail address!!

23 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

I would be so sad if I couldn't see your blog anymore... Count me in the invited list.... amizzle23@yahoo.com

Ashlee said...

I want in, aossmen@aol.com. Going private just makes sense! I swear eventually everyone will realize this and most people will go private. :) Hope all is well!

~Paige~ said...

I'll eventually go private..I just haven't willed myself to do it cause lately so many people that I know found me! Someday soon I will though! But definately send me an invite! Its... drake1132@hotmail.com

Brooke said...

you better invite me! brookemoon@gmail.com i may jump on this bandwagon before too long!

Kohler said...

Hey, don't forget us...ekkohlers@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I have also debated this issue.

pswadsworth@embarqmail.com

Elise said...

elisewelling at gmail dot com

ahollandetc said...

count me in! alisaholland@mac.com

Ju and Brack said...

We want in! juju.ricketts@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica! This is Ashley Hedin. My husband and I sat by you a couple of weeks ago in sacrament. Do you remember? I came across your blog and I would love to be blogging buddies. Check out our blog bryanandashley.blogspot.com. By the way your little one is so stinking cute!! My email is ashhedin@hotmail.com

Nat said...

Me too! naterickson@gmail.com

Brandi Lyn said...

Yea! Am i that friend you met when you were 10...?? hehe. I love you. I've thought about going private before but so many people have found us through blog searching so i've teetered back and forth on the whole idea of going private. There are certain people i would LOVE to block...but what can you do?? lol. :) Anyway, my email is lasvgsunshine@yahoo.com.

Are you coming to Vegas anytime soon??

The Lunts said...

chantele.lunt@gmail.com

Erin Spenc said...

erinespencer@hotmail.com

Kris said...

I want in! kris@cleothedog.com. I haven't quite decided about the private thing either. I am way torn. You will have to let me know how it works out. Loves and hugs!

Kristina said...

We've also been thinking about going private. Would love to check in on your blog, it's fun to see how everyone is doing from the old Fruit Heights neighborhood. olsen.kristina2@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

Definitly can't forget about me. You have my email address though. Your blog you did on Bobby's birthday was amazing. I absolutely love it. It is like a professional wrote it, so cute.

Doug & Darci said...

I love reading your blog. Count me in darcitimothy at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Browns said...

I love reading your blog. Erica you probably don't know who I am...but I went to school with Bobby, and would like to be invited kirschebrown@hotmail.com

the Eggett's said...

invite us!
Amberdonn@gmail.com

Kelli and Chad said...

Hey I love your blog,it is always so cute. Send me an invite. candkhessing@msn.com

Lance and Natalie said...

Here is my email address...
wkbrdfan@aol.com

Jacee McGuire said...

jaceemcguire@gmail.com