I found this tag on my friends, friends blog (does that make sense?) And, it was so funny- I just had to do it! Here are the answers for me and Bobby! Enjoy!
How it works: Just google image search your answers to each question, and pick a fun image to post!
PICTURE TAG!
1.Age I will be on my next birthday...
1.Age I will be on my next birthday...
Erica:
2.Favorite food...
Erica:
3.Middle name...
Erica:
(Oh boy do we make a cute couple!)
4.College major...
4.College major...
Erica:
5.Favorite color...
Erica:
6.A place I would like to visit...
Erica:
7.Where WE live...
8.Name of a past pet...
9.A favorite place...
Erica:
Bobby:





























10 comments:
Seriously, I need to know more about your bad habits! Lol. Funny post!
Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you found mine! My mom said she sees you sometimes at church things. She said she thinks Ethan and Brody would like playing with each other because they're so much alike. We need to get together now that it's getting warmer (though it did snow yesterday)!
That is so cute!
Erica, Its Maria Peck. I was blog stalking and found your blog hope you don't mind. Way cute! Brody is so cute. I can't believe he is one, Yeah! Anyway, can I have an invite to continue stalking? mnmpeck@gmail.com
That was so fun, I'm for sure copy catting your tag!!
Erica! I haven't seen you in so long! I am glad you found our blog. Sorry we are so boring. We don't have any cute kids to put on our blog, like you. Brody is adorable. My e-mail is malloryrad@gmail.com I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
VERY CUTE. What a creative idea. I love the pink chucks! :)
Post a Comment