It was Brody's 2ND Halloween! He had a BLAST! He was a Ninja, Bobby was a Chopper, and I was ... wait for it... a Pregnant Ballerina Witch! Pretty cool, huh?! We all wanted to be ninjas with Brody, but I really wanted to be a Ballerina Witch and I didn't feel like making all of our costumes this year - (i did make my tutu though!). We had a party for our Ward on Saturday, Oct. 25, which was followed by Bobby's HS friends annual Halloween party! Then, on Halloween, I took Brody to bobby's office for trick-or-treating, and then we went to Bobby's parents house for a Halloween party and Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood! We got to his parents' around 6 pm and we all went out T-O-Ting. It was fun having everyone there (we missed Billy and jacee). Brody absolutely LOVES his cousins! He kept saying "Jake, Emma!" all night. He would run up to the front doors with them to get candy, and they especially love to run around in the basement at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It is so much fun watching him interact with his cousins. We went to my Parents house (who are in the same neighborhood!) and got some candy! I finally got to meet my cute new nephew Jayden, who is a week and a half! I hadn't seen him because he was in the NICU for a few days, and DeeDee brought him and Braxton over to our Parents home for Halloween! After all of the T-O-Ting, we went back to my in-laws and had dinner - Soup in cute little Pumpkin soup bowls! Then, we went downstairs and played some Halloween games. Brody loved the Pumpkin bowling and carried the pumpkin around all night! For one of the games you had to pick a piece of paper out of a bucket and do the "trick" that was on it. I had to do a Cartwheel! Bobby walked like a Spider- which the kids loved! Bill had to walk like Frankenstein, Nat did a somersault, Bracken danced like a fairy (absolutely hilarious!), Emma made a scary face, Jeff flapped his wings like a bat, Brody picked "treat" which won him a prize, and unfortunately, that's all I remember! Sorry! Anyway, after that game, and Bingo, we had a tossing game. Bobby tied a Pumpkin bucket around his waist and I had to throw candy corn in it. Sadly, we lost, and I only got 9 in there- boo! I think Ju and Brack won with 42. HA! Big difference! After the games, we went upstairs and had dessert. There were cute little spider and witch hat cookies and a cake! It was a fun night! Brody is STILL exhausted!
The back of Brody's costume
Our cute ninja!
Baby McCoy- during our wild games!
***And, just a public apology to my cute little neighborhood... :)

I know my front door said "trick-or-treaters welcome" and I know I wasn't even at home handing out candy! I'm sorry! I should've taken the sign down- because I'm sure as people were knocking on my door, reading my sign, they were wondering what the heck I was doing by not handing out candy! Oops! I was at the party! better luck next year IF you come over!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





4 comments:
Yes, my kids were so disappointed... they waited and waited at your door for some promised candy! kidding! sounds like you had a fun halloween.
What a fun Halloween you guys had! Brody looks so cute as a Ninja. You guys all look good!
I LOVE your costumes! You are so creative Erika.
Isn't it fun making a tutu, I made one for Mckynlee this year. You guys look like you had a great Halloween, Halloween is so much better when you have kids.
Post a Comment