Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Husband Tag

A funny picture of Bobby at the Tim McGraw concert... I am under the blanket- we were taking some goofy pictures together and as soon as we pushed the button, he covered my face so you wouldn't be able to see me... he's always entertaining me!



Tagged by my cute friend Emily :)

5 Things he loves:

His Family
Fruit- especially grapes
Sports
Cleaning our cars
Golfing

5 Things on his to do list:

Get his MBA
Go on a Cruise/vacation in the near future!
Play golf with his sons
Be COMPLETELY financially set
Own a Porsche

5 Foods he enjoys:

Hot dogs
Smothered Chicken (one of his fave recipes)
Fettuccine
Corn
Fat Free Pringles (yes, FAT FREE!)

5 Things you might not know about him:

He is obsessed with Sports- he will go back and forth between a game and a show we're watching just to check a score. (Love it baby!)
He enjoys relaxing- as soon as he comes home from work he puts on comfy clothes and sits on the couch with Brody.
He's VERY excited to have another boy!
He makes me laugh :)
He tells me how pretty I am!

5 places he's lived:

Fruit Heights, UT
San Jose, CA
Seaside, CA
Provo, UT
Farmington, UT

5 quirky things about him:

He tells Brody to "slap mom's butt" - FUNNY guy! (Brody will actually do it, too)
He will not allow socks in bed... he hates it when I put my feet on him with socks on.
He hates the feel of Cotton Balls. He cringes every time he has to touch one.
He checks our bank account almost every day... I guess it's not so "quirky" because I'm glad he does it, but he can see EVERY SINGLE penny I'm spending.
He doesn't like when I make a lot of treats because he doesn't want to eat them all. He never asks me to make him cookies or anything. I love baking, and he doesn't like fattening foods(although some of his faves are not so fat-free!) - he watches calories like crazy! I still bake/cook, though!


I love you, baby! Thanks for being the BEST husband ever!

1 comment:

courtandkids said...

Hey it's Court. wow!! Brody is so big now. What a cute little family. Keep in touch with me. Court :)