Dr. Yamashiro gives a 90% chance of a...
BOY!
We went in to the Dr on Monday, Nov. 3. My Dr walked in and said, "so, if I can tell what it is, do you want to know?" Bobby and I looked at each other and were in shock! Of course we wanted to know! We didn't know he could tell us this early (I was 14 weeks 2 days at the time) and I found out at 18 weeks with Brody. I thought I was just in the ultrasound room due to limited rooms- I've been in there many times without getting an US done. So, I hopped up on the table, and he began the ultrasound! We saw the baby's face- got some cute pictures- and then he moved down to see what we were having. At first he said "the umbilical cord is in the way", but then right after said "OH!" he looked at me and continued... "I think you're having another one". I said to him "another what! HA!" Bobby was ecstatic at this point, because it was so obvious on the screen. I kept telling my Dr to check again (I was in shock! Mainly because I wasn't expecting to find out that day) he continued to move the US device to other views and continued to see the same thing. He did it about 5 times. When he was done, i sat up and said "so... it's a boy!?" He could tell I wanted reassurance (don't ask me why, but I did that with Brody too. I just feel so in shock when he tells us what we're having) so, he said "I'm 90% sure it's a boy! How's that?!" :) He is so funny! I absolutely love my Dr, and Bobby and I trust him, so here we are, having another boy! We are so excited! After my appointment, we walked out of the room and his nurse was sitting at her desk- I was their last appointment, which is why I think he decided to have some fun by telling us! He looked at his nurse and said "We know what she's having!" Still shocked, I said "So, I can just say it now?!... it's a boy!" She was excited to hear the news! On the way home, Bobby and I were talking and decided to just tell our parents, but knowing that it wouldn't stay just between parents, we decided to tell everyone. I will have my big US in a month and will get a confirmation, but as for now, I have my wonderful Dr's 90% assurity! It's been fun telling Brody that he is going to have a baby BROTHER! He said Brother today! We can't wait until he's here!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Weather Forecast
Posted by
Erica
at
11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
FUN!! That will be awesome. They are going to be best friends!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
YAY! Congrats! I'm secretly hoping for a boy so bos can have a little buddy! :) You are lucky you got to find out so soon! WOO HOO! (boys rock)!
Congrats! It will be so fun to have two boys. My girls are so great together because of the common interests. How fun!!!!
You just couldn't stand it could ya! I wouldn't be able to hold it in until the next ultra sound at 18 weeks either!! Hooray for boys...
That's awesome to find out so soon!! Congrats! I think it will be so much fun to have two boys together.
I am so excited that you are having ANOTHER BOY. I love being the mom of two boys,it's great. You will be surprised how many people will ask you if you are not happy about having another boy.I was shocked when people would ask about it. HELLO of course I was excited,a baby is a baby, and you love it no matter what. Honest it's SOOOOOO much easier having two boys, and so much fun. CONGRATS from one mom of two boys, to another YIPPEE SKIPPEE.lol.BOYS DO ROCK.
I am so very excited for you girl!
hooray!!!! congrats! I can't believe you found out so early! Lucky! My friend just found out she is having a boy but she is 25 weeks!
yea congrats!!! im so excited for u!
Holy cow, that's so early to tell! But sweet! I'm glad you're having a boy because all my friends here seem to be having girls. We need more boys!
Hi! Wow you have such a cute family! It's so nice to hear from you! Congrats on your new little one on the way!
Post a Comment