I think so! A couple of weeks ago, Brody was in our pantry. He always goes in there to see what he can find... the possibilities are endless! Well, we've had 2 bottles of Martinelli's on the floor since New Year's. Don't ask why we didn't drink them- I'm not sure! These bottles were so interesting to Brody and he would hold one in each hand and clang them together... strike one on my part! I shouldn't have had them on the floor in the first place! MY BAD! Anyway, I heard him in the pantry hitting the two bottles together so I went in there and as soon as he saw me he got mad, knowing that I was going to take them away. I went up to him and grabbed the bottles right as he threw one onto the floor. It exploded and cut my finger because I had a hold of it when it broke! It was the weirdest feeling ever! Brody kept looking at my finger the rest of the day and would say "oh no!". I'm just glad he didn't get hurt!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Prepare yourself for the day he turns 2, because I tell you what, on Brocks b-day he woke up that day and figured he was 2 and time to start acting like it..lol.
I'm glad that he didn't get hurt when the bottle broke,how scary.
Little boys are so wonderful, but teach us patience.
Post a Comment