Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dr's Appointment

I went in for my 30 week appointment yesterday. Baby's doing great! Brody lays by me every time I'm on the table and yesterday my Dr checked HIS baby, too. He loved it! He lifted up his own shirt and just layed right by me. What a sweet boy! My Dr listened to the baby's heartbeat (sounds great!) and measured my belly (31 cm) he then listened to Brody's baby and made a chirping sound :) Also, I was pretty excited because I ONLY gained 5 pounds last month! HA! ONLY, you ask? Well, at my last 2 appointments I have gained 9 and 10 pounds each month. HOLY COW! literally! With both pregnancies I tend to do fine in the beginning and at the end, but for a couple of months during the 2nd trimester, I just gain a pound for absolutely EVERYTHING I eat. Oh-well. At least it goes away, right?! And, it's SO worth those sweet little babies! We can't wait to see him! Only 9 1/2 weeks left (hopefully less!!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok so I am so like that too! Well I gain a ton until the last trimester and then it slows down. Actually right after New years I had an appointment and I only gained two pounds, I was so proud of myself, I think I went and got something to eat! haha. it is so worth it though!