Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Eternal Valentine!

OOHHH, I just love him!
This was the 5th Valentine's Day that Bobby and I have shared!
2005- engaged! (on Feb 4)
2006- ...
2007- Went to dinner- was huge pregnant with Brody!
2008- ...
(Sadly, I can't think of what we did on Valentine's Day of 06' and 08', but I'm sure it consisted of going to dinner, getting flowers, and as ALWAYS- V chocolates- my FAVE!)
2009- huge pregnant with Baby Boy #2! Went to dinner the night before (getting into a restaurant AND finding a babysitter isn't the easiest on this specific day, so we celebrated the day before!). Valentine's DAY, we went and got a couples massage, which was sooo nice! Went home and made Chocolate Covered Strawberries (MY tradition...) and hung out for the evening as a family(took Brody to Jason's Deli for dinner)! It was a very nice, relaxing weekend and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else! I love my sweet Valentine and am so grateful he is mine for ETERNITY! Happy Valentine's Day, Lover! :)

2 comments:

~Paige~ said...

I love chocolate covered strawberries, that is the best gift to get. Hope your pregancy and everything is going well! Your a trooper for being pregnant and going to disneyland AND with a kid to take care of, go you!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Gosh you look GORGEOUS in that wedding picture!!! GORGEOUS!

I'm so glad to hear you like my headbands! You're so sweet!

You can absolutely stop by to get you're head band instead of buying on Etsy! (Then you avoid shipping cost! :))

So I only have 2 Olive Blossoms left...so if you really want it let me know! I'll save you one!

Thanks again girly! Tell Bobby I named a head band after him! Ha! (It's actually after my Grandma who just died!!