Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Best Dadda"

Yesterday when Bobby walked thru the door, Brody yelled with excitement, "DADDA!!" A few minutes later as Bobby started to go upstairs to change his clothes he said to me..."this is what I've been waiting for... for Brody to run up to me when I get home from work!"
Bobby and Brody have become the best of friends, and I love it! They play all afternoon once Bobby gets home, and Brody has an absolute BLAST with him! I'm not so active right now, so I sit on the couch and clap for him as he shoots his basketball. Bobby's much more fun!

This morning we talked to Bobby on the phone, and I put it on speaker. Brody holds the phone and says "daddda", then we hear "what bud?!" I love hearing their cute little conversations! Brody usually points the phone at whatever it is he is playing with as if Bobby can see it- he's too cute. After we got off of the phone, I said to Brody... "you have the best dad, huh?!" he said right back to me "Best, Dadda!" It was so darn cute!

Thank you honey, for being so wonderful to me and our kid(s) (almost 2)! We love you!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Aww! I hope our kids have that relationship with cory someday :) TOO cute!