Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My baby's 27!

Not that baby.... my other baby! My Bobby baby :) He turned 27 on Friday, April 10. It was a great day, and very relaxing! He just so happened to have the day off because, aside from being his birthday (a day I am so grateful for!) it was also "Good Friday" (whatever the heck that is!). His office gets that day off, so we were able to spend the whole day together and have a nice three-day weekend! (Is that a contraction I feel?!?)... Well, our day started off with a yummy breakfast at Doug and Emmy's- we prefer Granny Annies, but they were closed due to a wedding. BOO! After our huge meal, we went home, relaxed, I think we all took naps- not sure because I don't know if I fell asleep or just closed my eyes for a while and thought I was asleep- ya know?! After our naps, we got ready, went out to run errands and Bobby went to the Golf Course to hit a bucket of balls at the Driving Range. He had a good time. For dinner, I treated him to Tepanyaki (ha! he's going to laugh at that one!) ... Yummy! My parents watched Brody for us because, well, long story short, Brody cried so hard the week before with a babysitter that he threw up all over her. He makes himself gag and will just let it go. SAD. I just so happened to feed him Strawberries and Spaghetti for dinner right before she came over. How nice! So, thank you to my parents for watching the little one so we didn't have to worry too much! And, Happy Birthday to my baby!! I love you so so much! Brody loves you too!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Bobby!

Unknown said...

Tell Bobby happy birthday for us!.... a few days late! So you were two weeks early with Brody right, you could go anytime! Are you ready for this? It is so much fun and I am way excited for you guys! Don't forget to let me know when Gavy comes (ok so I have a nick name for him already...) He is gonna be so super cute!! Miss you too!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

when is ur baby coming!! i am so excited for u guys! we should do play dates!

Kristina said...

I can't believe that we are 27...well I'm almost. I remember Bobby as this little boy that use to chase me and Nat around.
Baby is coming soon, that is so exciting. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!