Friday, May 8, 2009

"B.R.O.D.Y BRODY!!!"

Here is a cute little video of Brody spelling his name. We were all in his room playing the other day and he started to scribble on his little doodle pad while spelling his name. Bobby and I looked at each other a little shocked! We have spelled his name out loud a number of times, but didn't realize, until then, that he was actually soaking it all in! What a smart little boy!

(26 months) P.S. he spells his name clearly at the end of the video- sorry if it makes you a little dizzy while watching! I don't always do a very good job at recording! (Pause the music on the right side of the blog)


4 comments:

BECKY said...

What a cutie! Jason always skips at least one letter. You sound like you're doing really good... we miss you guys too! See you when I'm 100% better! I check all the time to see if there are more Gavin pics. I'm waiting....

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

That is so cute! I had to watch it a couple of times. Never a dull moment in the McGuire's home.

Sarah said...

How cute! Brody is such a big boy now.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

This is so stink'n cute. He is getting so big!!