Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


4 years ago today...

I was getting ready for my wedding, didn't eat breakfast because I was too anxious, and I was still in need of a wedding gift for Bobby... it ended up being the game Twister (Bratz edition) and he got me roses and earrings. (I'm lame, but I was out of time!)

4 years ago today...
I got a call from the salon saying that the girl who was scheduled to do my hair got sick... someone else was luckily available and it all worked out!
4 years ago today...

I was walking from my hotel to Temple Square with my Mom to meet Bobby for our wedding pictures... she found him and came to me saying, "your groom is waiting for you", I looked up and ran to him immediately! We took our pictures!


4 years ago today....

I walked into the Salt Lake City Temple with Bobby at my side. We sat together until 12:40 when it was our turn to go in and be sealed. Lots of friends and family were there. I borrowed another girls perfume while I was freshening up before leaving the Temple (how did I forget that stuff!?). I met Bobby again and we walked out as Mr. and Mrs. McGuire!


4 years ago today...
We went back to my hotel to (no... not yet!) pick up my suitcase and then headed to our reception. We took pictures until people started showing up at 7. We had a reception line from 7-8 and then dancing until 9. Bobby got dresses up in a wig by my Dad and had to sing along with his band... it was great! :)
Getting ready to leave...
4 years ago today....

Bobby looked at his watch and then looked at me with big eyes and mouthed the words "we're outta here!". Our car was decorated and we were off to Park City for the weekend. We got to our hotel room and found a cute little gift basket of goodies from his mom and sisters. We then... well, you know!

4 years ago today....

I became the Happiest girl in the world.
Thank you baby, for being so wonderful! I love you so very much! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

4 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brandi Lyn said...

You are such a beautiful couple Erica! You are absolutely stunning in your dress dear.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Happy anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been 4 years Congratulations!!

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

That was a very fun day! I will never forget you seeing Bobby on the Temple grounds and running to him. I realized how much you loved him. Happy Anniversary!