Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ooohhh... he just melts my heart!


Last night after dinner we were sitting on the couch watching Brody play basketball. "Dancing with the stars" was on so we were watching it as well. While I was sitting there, Brody came up to me and pulled on my hand (like he wanted me to get up and do something)... he does this a lot and he usually ends up trying to get me to do something that I've told him not to do. Smart kid. Anyway, I got up and he grabbed my other hand and started spinning in circles with me. He wanted to dance with his mommy. What a sweet boy! We spun around and danced for a while- some of his moves were actually pretty funny! He obviously saw one of the dance endings on the show and decided he would do the same move... he ended on the floor with his left knee down, his right foot out in front, and his hands up in the air. ha! he sat like that for a while. He is always entertaining us and he really knows how to steal his mommy's heart over and over again! I love him!Giving me flowers for Mother's Day :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

That's awesome! Keep him dancing, his wife will appreciate it.