Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! {2010}

I just took these sweet pictures of my little men. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I have 3 sweet boys to be MY VALENTINE! I LOVE THEM ALL!

See... Gavin's shirt even says "MOMMY'S MY VALENTINE" :)
My 2 boys! (I always say something along the lines of "my 2 sweet boys". So now whenever Brody and Gavin are cuddling with me Brody says "2 boys?!!!" I Love it!!)
I was trying to get a picture of Brody's shirt, "#1 MOM" This was the best I could get- he's a little cheeser lately!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE! LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So I was just looking at your valentine post and the pic of Brody was showing and Lilli says look mom! I said that's Brody. She said no, that's a little me! haha, don't know why she thought that but it was funny.

Nicole and Scott said...

Very cute!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Cute! Love their little love t-shirts!