Brody and I were downstairs playing Badminton and he kept asking me what the game was called. I told him it was called Badminton. He didn't quite get it- it is a pretty weird name! After a while of him asking what the game was called, I finally said "remember when you saw tennis on TV yesterday? That's kind of how this game is... but they use a tennis ball." Great explanation, right?
Ten minutes later Gavin woke up from his nap and I told Brody I had to go get him. Brody's response?
"you go get brother and then come back and play not tennis?"
Exactly!!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Another Funny by Brody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I remember playing badmitton (sp?) with you in P.E . sure you were teaching that boy something :) hehe. JK, Love you! I just had to giggle to myself when I read that, don't know why!!!
That is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment