Friday, February 22, 2008

Times like these...

Just make you smile! I was doing laundry yesterday and heard Brody start to whine. It wasn't an "I'm mad" whine, it was a "HELP!" whine. (I guess you just learn to tell the difference!) So, I went into his Playroom and saw him trying to crawl over his tunnel. I didn't know whether to laugh or go help him, so I did what any mom would do... made sure he was okay and ran to get my camera! This is the picture I got. I felt kinda bad for leaving him stuck like that, but he quickly forgave me and went on playing!



Then, today, I was checking my e-mail and he was in his Playroom, once again! Those things are the best!! I realized that I hadn't heard him for a minute or so, and I went to peek in to see what he was doing. It meleted my heart to find him sitting in the corner of the room looking at a book. What a sweet boy! I just absolutely love him so much! After a while, he started to get cranky like it was time for a nap, so I fed him and put him in his crib. I could hear him in there talking and just hanging out, and he slowly just fell asleep! No crying or anything! I couldn't have asked for any other child to be my own for eternity! I love my little family and am so thankful for them! They're the best.

7 comments:

ahollandetc said...

Erica!

It's Alisa Holland. I linked to your blog from the gourmet group blog...hope that's ok.

Brody is a little PIMP and HE'S WALKING! how fun!

you guys are so cute. i am adding you to my blogging posse.

check us out: littlehollandfamily.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

can he be any more precious! when can i bring boston over to play??

a.t.a said...

Yeah! I am so glad you write in all exclamation points also!!! My husband always makes fun of my blogging skills because I always use them! Your blog is too cute, Brody is such a cute little guy!

Sarah said...

that is so stinking cute! how funny that he got stuck! lol. gotta love a good playroom!

Ju and Brack said...

He is so precious! I love watching him grow and change. He's the cutest guy ever! I just love him to death!

the Eggett's said...

ERICA! FC mama's in da house. . .I love your blog, and I'm so glad you found mine! Now I can keep up on you and your cute fam!
-Amber

Brandi Lyn said...

aww how sweet! It's literally times like that that bring the greatest joy to your heart! I'm so glad you had such a special day :)