Sorry that we haven't posted anything about Gavin until today. We've just taken advantage of the past few days to rest. Gavin was born on Monday, April 27th at 6:06 a.m. He weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 18.5 in. long. He also had a bunch of dark hair which kind of surprised us because Brody didn't really have any hair when he was born.
Erica decided to come home on Tuesday because she didn't trust me watching Brody....ha! It was great that she was feeling so well to come home and I was excited to have both her and Gavin home.
We are so excited to have another little one at home! Erica still has the pleasure of being the only girl at home and now 3 boys to take care of her.....er, to take care of ;)





21 comments:
Yay! We are so glad that he is here! We need to come over and get in some good snuggling time! He is just so stinking cute! Love him!
He is so so so so dang adorable! I cannot wait to meet him! Welcome to life little Gavin! Congratulations you guys!
Yay Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful. I totally get why you came home early from the hospital...I did because I just couldn't sleep with them checking in on me and the baby every hour. Take care and get some rest, teehee hee, can't wait to see the lil' guy.
Yay CONGRATULATIONS he is so adorable, perfect in every way. Oh I'm so happy for you guys.
Congrats! What a cute family!
Congrats on the new babe!!! He is soo cute and I love his hair!
Oh he is just adorable!! I think he looks a like Brody, they definitley have features that are very similiar! All that hair how fun, go figure your baby boy was born with tons of hair and my baby girl is STILL bald! ha! Congrats and we really do need to chat soon. Love ya and miss you tons!
This is soooo cute! I am so excited for you guys...I can't believe how much hair he has! Congrats!
Oh.my.gosh! You guys are soooo cute! He looks so much like you, Erica, and hello hair!! What a doll! I hope you recover as quickly as you did with Brody. I'm so excited for you!!! YAY for getting the baby out early!! :)
Congratulations! He is so adorable and I am so excited he is here. We really wish we lived closer so we could bring your guys some dinner and meet little Gavin! And Erica, how come you ALWAYS look so GOOD???? I mean, you just had a baby and you look so great! If I EVER posted pictures of me when I was in the hospital with Jackson, I don't think anyone would believe me that it was actually me.... I looked that bad. I wish I could look as good as you!
he is soo freaking adorable!! we need to do play dates!
Congrats! He is so handsome, I love all his dark hair. Isn't it exciting to bring a new little person home to your family. Soon it will seem like he has always been there, or it might even feel like that now.
hooray!!!! I have been checking every day! congrats! and of course Gavin is the best name ever!
Congratulations girl! He's so perfect! And you look so beautiful and happy! I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!!!
What a doll! Congrats! Your family is beautiful!
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
Hooray! Congratulations! You look so great!
oh Congrats! He is absolutely adorable-and all that hair! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations, he looks perfect! You look good for just having a baby, go you! What an exciting time, let me know if you need anything really!
Congratulations! So cute. Hope you're recovering well!
Post a Comment