Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brody's Summer Haircut

BEFORE:
DURING: (HE HATED IT!)



AFTER:

8 comments:

~Paige~ said...

He looks super cute! I tried to get Kaiden his first offical hair cut by someone else besides me butchering it! But he just screamed so it didnt happen haha. Love the short hair but sad to see his cute curls go away!

Nat said...

I loved the curls but I have to say the summer cut looks so good! I'm sure it will be a nice change for a while. The last picture is so cute!

Jen Duke said...

He's a doll no matter the hair do! He looks really upset even in the car afterward! Poor little guy

Kristina said...

He looks adorable. Haircuts are such trauma to kids. He is such a cute kid.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute! He's a whole new little boy! He looks like he's ready for summer!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

What a cute kid, He looks cute both ways, I bet he feels a lot cooler though. I love the faux hawk so cute!

Unknown said...

Love the new hair cut!! Can you believe all of those curls? I sure can, his mommy had beautiful curls like that! You look so good, how are you feeling? I think about you often and I am excited to see you soon ( hint hint..... we need to get together....) haha! Tell your family hi for me! love ya

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

he looks completely different but still super cute!