Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Our 2 sweet boys! So precious!


I am always emotional on Mother's Day. I am such a baby sometimes! (I cry during commercials... Bobby often finds it pretty funny to see me crying over a silly commercial! I don't blame him!) I absolutely LOVE being a MOTHER. I can think of no greater calling or full-time job that I'd rather have. I feel so blessed to be able to raise such sweet little boys. Being a mom is the best thing in the world (aside from being a wife to my wonderful husband!) I am so grateful for my sweet family!

This morning, I woke up to French Toast and bacon! YUMMY! (Thanks baby!) We all ate breakfast together and then Bobby gave me my gifts. I got a key chain that has digital pictures on it. I love it! I love having pictures of my family to show off!! :) I also got a little piece of paper in my card that says "Good for 3 trips to Cold Stone!" YEAH!! I love cold stone and usually have to do some pretty good convincing to get Bobby to go there... don't get me wrong, he likes it too, he just doesn't like junk food! I am looking forward to my cheesecake ice cream with brownies! It's the best!

I am also very grateful for my own Mother and Mother-in-law. What amazing women they are!
Thanks for all that you do! We ALL love you both very much! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Nana and the boys

Grandma and Gavin

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the other moms out there!

3 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Congratulations on the new addition! You guys are such a cute little family! Happy belated Mother's day :)

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

Oh my goodness that is a beautiful pic of your two boys. They are precious! What a cute family! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Nicole and Scott said...

Who did your pics of the boys...I love it?!?!?