I finally did it! I created a blog for myself. I love reading everyone else's blog, but I thought it would be fun to start writing my own! I look at it as keeping a little "journal" - which I need to be better at - but I sure think this counts! Don't you? Well, we just got back from our Vegas Vacation to my parents house! All we did for a whole week was lay out and go swimming! Seriously, that was basically our vacation, but it was so nice. We did go out a few times, saw a movie, and went shopping. Of Course!! You HAVE to go shopping while on vacation. And, when I say shopping, I really mean for Brody. Babies are just too much fun to buy for- besides, you don't feel as guilty because the clothes are so cheap! (Hint: Go to the outlets). Speaking of feeling guilty- I do have a confession.. While down in Vegas, Bobby and I took our first night out alone.. I mean, really alone. No baby in the back seat. It was really nice to just go to dinner and talk, talk, talk. Not that a 4 month old baby really interrupts our conversations or anything, but still, leaving Brody wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it. We'll be calling on Grandma and Grandpa more often!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment