Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged..

I've been tagged. I never knew what it meant until I read Kristen's blog- she's been tagged a couple of times. I thought it looked like fun and it's a great way for people to learn more about you, so thanks Kristen! I have to write down 7 interesting facts about myself, and then tag others as well, who will then do the same thing. So here goes! Here are 7 things you might not know quite yet about Erica McGuire... Enjoy!

1- I only have 3 front bottom teeth. Not really ONLY 3, but 3 of the 4. Who knows what happened? I think the Dentist said that I lost my tooth as a child, but never had a root for my adult tooth. I'm actually thankful that it never came in! I think having that tooth gone, prevented me from ever having to get braces!! It would have been way too squishy in there for one more tooth.

2- I love being pregnant and giving birth. Seriously. It's that simple. I had a great pregnancy, labor, and delivery. I would do it over and over again! Besides, the baby's the absolute best part of the entire process!

3- I use only my teeth to get food off of spoons. I hate putting my whole mouth around it... don't know why? I just don't like it. You might need to see it to understand, but I don't think Bobby likes it.

4- I'm recovering from the fear of sharing. Sounds funny, but I absolutely hated sharing for the longest time. I don't think it was until I got married that I was ok with sharing a drink with Bobby. Now, him and my mom are basically the only ones I will share with. I'm not mean, I just don't like germs!

5- There are only 2 lip glosses that I've ever loved. The first was from FAO Schwartz toy store. It was a BARBIE brand, but it was the prettiest pink. I haven't been able to find it since high school and am quite upset. The second is "MAC lip glass" in the color "prrr". Bobby puts it in my stocking every Christmas. Such a sweet guy! I've read that it's Paris Hilton's favorite also, pretty cool, huh!?

6- I have a pet peeve with toilet paper. I hate when the toilet paper is put on upside down. When I say upside down, I mean when the part that you pull out comes from underneath. I have to have it on top going around towards me. Does that make sense? I bet all of you who read this will think of it the next time you go to the bathroom!

7- I absolutely LOVE Christmas. I will start listening to Christmas music in September. Bobby thinks I'm crazy!! It's just such a happy time. I wish we lived in Whooville so it could be Christmas all year round!!

Now, I'm tagging Emily, Haylee, and Kris to post 7 interesting facts about themselves!

No comments: