Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy 24th of July!

Yesterday we went to Bobby's parents house for a family BBQ (24th of July!!). Great food!! My mother-in-law got a recipe for chicken and ribs by Tony Roma's.. MMM.. so good! I made Potato Salad, and we had home made ice cream. It was a fun little party. When we got home, we kept peeking out of Brody's bedroom window to see if the Lagoon Fireworks were going.. They didn't end up shooting them off until 10:00. It was so much fun, and we had the best seats in the house! We could see them perfectly from his window.(the picture was taken from our home seats!) Bobby sat on my big green chair with Brody and I sat comfortably on the floor next to them. We opened the window so we could hear them- not too loud- and we ate Astro Pops! (Posicles, for those who haven't heard of them. I never did until I moved up to Utah.) It was a fun evening! Brody loved to look at them, too.


Just a cute picture! Brody was playing in his bouncer and had pulled off the little yellow ring that goes on the monkey toy. When I looked at him, he had dropped/placed (I'm not sure how it got there) the yellow ring on his face. This is what I got..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erika! I found your blog page off of your facebook account. Haha....I have a blog too. Its cortbing.blogspot.com.....but its kind of under construction right now.