Monday, July 16, 2007

Good Night's Sleep!

Bobby's cousin Kristen recently posted a blog saying that her baby slept thru the night for the first time. I posted a comment saying that every time I admit to figuring out Brody's schedule- he changes! Of course, this might jinx me, but I just have to say that Brody slept thru the night for the first time on Friday, and then once again last night. I hope it sticks- although waking up just once isn't too bad either.. especially since he'll sleep in until 9:30. He's such a good baby! He wakes up and plays in his crib until I go in. So much fun! Also, he recently started to grab his feet, play with his toys, laugh, and has rolled over a couple of times. WOW! What a great accomplishment for the little guy. We're excited for him!!

Brody says: Happy 4th of July!

No comments: