Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Sweetest Sound

I love it when Brody laughs! It's the absolute best thing to watch Bobby play with him and hear him start to giggle. At the end of June, I was playing with Brody and he let out one little giggle. It was the cutest thing, but he looked at me like he was confused. It was like he had no clue how it happened! Since then, we've been trying to get him to laugh. He would do it every so often, but it wasn't until recently that he started to be consistent with it. He loves to laugh now, and his Mommy and Daddy love to hear it!! He's just too darn cute! (By the way.. about the picture of Bobby and Brody.. I accidentally got the string from my camera in the way. :( I'll have to get another picture later!!)


Last night, Bobby and I went to the Jewel concert. It was so much fun! She was in Deer Valley (Park City) with the Utah Symphony Orchestra. We left Brody with Grandma and Grandpa McGuire- our second date alone! We're getting use to this. It's nice to go out once in a while with just each other. Bobby's office volunterers at these concerts every summer, so we get in for free. We went to it last year and it was Kenny G. It's such a fun atmosphere. You just sit on a grassy hill and watch the concert. We brought blankets, dinner, and mosquito repellant!! (That's a must). What a fun date!! I love my sweet hubby!

No comments: